Your Government Lending Specialist    

      USDA, FHA, VA & Conventional Lender

Click here to edit subtitle


Need assistance?

Email [email protected] with ANY questions you may have!

Required Documents Needed For ALL Loans

Required Documents for USDA

USDA Document Checklist

USDA Form 3555-21

USDA Notice to Applicants & Household Income

USDA Guarantee Fee Calculator

New Construction Documents (FHA. VA, USDA)

New Construction Documentation Checklist 

Builders Certificate (form 92541)

Plan Certification (USDA Form RD 1924-25)

Warranty of Completion of Construction (HUD Form 92544-A/VA Form 26-1859)

Builder Cabo and Lead Water Cert

VA Not Inspected Acknowledgement for New Construction Form

Termite Protection (form NPMA-99a) 

Termite Protection (form NPMA-99b)

10 year builder warranty (can be bought by builder or split between builder/borrower)

Certificate of Occupancy - from local authority

Building Permit

(How to obtain) VA Builder ID

If a building permit & Certificate of Occupancy are not available in the county/local area, a letter on letterhead from the County/City is needed to confirm this

Income Documentation Forms 

SAM Cash Flow Analysis - This form is to be used to calculate self employment income from tax returns. Please enable Macros for the form to work properly!

Liquidity Worksheet - This form is used to assess liquidity for Partnerships & S-Corps.   Please enable Macros for the form to work properly!

FSB Income Calculation Worksheet - to be used for W-2'd wage earners.   Has sections for Base Income, Overtime, Bonus, Commission and other income.  Spreadsheet is programmed to calculate income averages.

Rental Income Worksheet-used to calculate Rental Income listed on a Schedule E or newly rented property that has not had a return filed on it, yet. Please enable Macros for the form to work properly!